Friday, April 11, 2014

Spin Share: A Spinning Link Up



{I love to see what everyone is spinning up. Would you share a photo and a few words about what you are spinning this week? Share a link to your work in comments to share the spinning love!}






I started spinning this fiber back in December or January before my hands went haywire. Over the last few weeks or so I've been working on spinning a little bit each day trying to help my hands get back into spinning shape. The singles are more or less turning out fine, but consistency is iffy in places. I definitely feel like everything is coming together better each day, but there is certainly more improvement to be made.


What are you spinning this week? I'd love to see your work! 


Please link to your own progress this week in comments so we can visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...