Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Berry Socks









I'm so excited to have ANOTHER finished pair of socks today- the Berry Socks are complete! I think I can now officially declare this the year of socks for me. I have 2 other pairs on the needles (both for my mom) and yarn and plans for at least 5 more pair. I don't want to make any promises, but I think this will continue to be an exciting sock year for me.


I recently finished reading The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon and moved on to the next in the series, A Breath of Snow and Ashes. The queue of books on my kindle and my nightstand has grown tremendously over the past few months, and of course I'm wading through another 800ish page giant Gabaldon books.


What are you knitting and reading this week?





9 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty socks. I really like the color combination. I am knitting one pair per month all this year. So far...so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Socks are always exciting for me. I just love having a couple of pairs on the needles. Yours came out just lovely. Your mom is one lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks are beautiful, love the colors! I finished reading the Help and I am knitting a purple basket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful socks! The knit looks nice and even and the colors are absolutely lovely (especially for summer). I, too, am having a year of socks. They are just so much fun and there are so many variations/stitches/colors/yarns you can play with - a perfect knitting project in my eyes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I love the colors! I really should learn how to knit socks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello

    Lovely socks, the colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love that color way!! Just so you know I'm terribly behind on podcasts since the kids are home and that is all of them!! Looking forward to some alone time when I can get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous socks, they look very cosy :) Love the yarn colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those Berry Socks. Great colorway!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...