Thursday, July 24, 2014

Midnight Fiber and Fabric Podcast, Episode 16: The One with All the Spinning




This week I knit on my Bright Lights Socks (dyed by Nerd Girl Yarns) and worked on fall knitting plans to make sure everyone gets the necessary hats/mittens/Christmas gifts for this year. I also mentioned the Wildflower Cardigan by Alana Dakos.

I worked hard on spinning for my Tour de Fleece SPAKAL project since last podcast.

I'm really loving A Simple Plan Planner from Mardel.com and started collecting links about growing a cut flower garden on my Cut Garden Pinterest board. I also mention Song School Latin.

I ordered a few new tools from Fiber Artist Supply Co. and listed the top 5 Books on my Nightstand right now: Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne, Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon, Written in My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon, The Yarn Whisperer by Clara Parkes, and Bread & Wine by Shauna Niequist.


You can join in on the podcast conversation on:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...