Monday, September 8, 2014

Midnight Fiber and Fabric Podcast, Episode 21: I Say These Things






This week I talk about my SPAKAL project, the Braid Hills Cardigan, and the Spare Socks (I *did* cast on a sock!!! Why did I say last week that I wouldn't????)


Some of my favorite books that include finishing techniques:

Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book

Finishing School by Deborah Newton

Principles of Knitting by Jane Hyatt



weaving in ends video from knittinghelp.com


Winter Wear KAL: Let's knit together on some items for this winter- anything winter related can be connected to this KAL! Join in by tagging your work with #winterwearKAL on Instagram and Twitter.



You can join in on the podcast conversation on:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts to the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...